The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
Receive from 5% to 30% savings off major appliances from @SamsungUS at Best Buy until 4/4. You can also receive an additional $100 gift card if two of your major appliances total at least $1,500 on a single receipt. Review the disclaimer before checking out. Upgrading and remodeling can be financially draining, but if you take the opportunity of buying through the Remodeling Sales Event of Best Buy, you can save a hefty sum.If you have been saving up for Samsung appliances and you know you are a little short, this may be the time to make your dream come true. For example, the French Door Refrigerator, sku 4278201, is an option that can save you more than $500! It has a FlexZone drawer with four different temp settings, a food showcase door that leaves guessing what’s in there without letting the cool air out and you can have your filtered drinking water without opening the door. It has an alarm if you accidentally leave the door open. It also has a child lock to prevent unwanted entry.Do you love to cook? The Samsung Convection Range with sku 9542043 is self-cleaning. You can prepare multiple dishes all at the same time using up to five burners. The convection feature allows for baking and broiling with better results because the fan system distributes heat equally allowing for faster cooking times. With the storage drawer, you can keep the pots and pans using the drawer below. You can save $100 off this impressive range. If you take advantage of the Samsung Bundle & Save, you will receive an additional 10% discount for a select Samsung four-piece kitchen package which also ends 4/4.Make sure to check the disclaimer for this offer. There are other items you can check out as well. Start saving with your #bbyremodeling because this is only two of the many items that are on sale at Best Buy.
If you love to cook or bake, chances are you have accumulated more items for your kitchen over time. As such, you just might run out of space to store your collection or they may just pile up one over the other in your drawers or cupboards. When it is time to use a particular item, it may take you so long before finding it, if you don’t just give up. Below are some items that encourage organization.
1. The StoreMore Bakeware Rack holds your baking pans and boards vertically which means if you need one, no need to bother the others. The space is adjustable depending on the thickness of your items. No need to worry for round objects as they will not roll out, nor will the wire give a scratch to your collection since it is coated. It has seven dividers which you can put newly washed items directly after washing to dry before keeping the lot in the cabinet.
2. The StoreMore Lid Holder gives your casserole and pan lids a space meant for them. The coated wiring is formed so the lid handles fits nice and easy. Also with seven dividers, they are adjustable to accommodate the thickness of the lids separately. Round lids will not roll out as they stay centered, especially with the handle stuck in place. With its soft non-slip base, you can be sure everything will stay in place, even if you make it a drying rack.
3. The Drawer StoraStack stores up to twelve of your plastic food containers organized in your kitchen drawer. You can adjust the length so that it stays in place in the drawer. There are vertical slots so your plastic lids are easily found. The clips that holds the containers are also adjustable. With this drawer organizer you can easily find what you are looking for, especially when matching the lid to the container.
Good news for all of my readers. How would you like to win a Youcopia product of your choice? Enter this awesome giveaway and you’ll get a chance to win any Youcopia product up to $40 in value.
Win a YouCopia Product of your choice #69
“This is a sponsored post. All opinions stated are my own.” Winner will be notified by email. Mile High Mom is not responsible for the fulfillment of prizes. All prizes will be shipped directly from sponsors.
‘Health is wealth’ may be a worn out cliche, but it has never been more true than it is today. With the lifestyle that this generation of chemically-laden diet, people are getting sick sooner than later. With exercises that benefit mostly the fingers, living dead will be more likely the end of a person with this kind of lifestyle. To improve the quality of your life, below are two suggestions you can do for better health.
Stay hydrated. What you take in your body spreads to your body including your kidneys. If you take soda everyday counting them as your daily water intake, the sooner you will be wallowing in pain or sick in bed. Even if what you drink is just plain water, not all seemingly clean water is healthy.
- Only Filter Pitcher Certified by NSF to Reduce both Lead and Chromium
- 5-Stage Filtration removes 99.6% of Dissolved Solids
- BPA Free
- One-handed “push to dispense” spout to fill any bottle or cup
- TDS meter that provides a digital reading so you know when it is time to change your filter
Choose the ZeroWater and you can be assured of having the best among the filters available in the market since it goes through five stages instead of the usual two and it removes more dissolved solids than Brita.
Exercise your whole body. There are exercises that can be done at home. If you want inspiration, go to the gym and bring your SPIbelt Flex in black so that you can workout with flexibility. You can have your phone, ID, money, and other things you cannot leave behind, in your belt bag that is lightweight, comfortable, and bounce-free.