Every time the winter passes by, I feel that I get bigger and naturally, heavier. Holidays come and go, one after the other. Lots of amazing and tasty foods at so many events and parties! Also, around the holidays I can’t resist the cookies and desserts that seem to be everywhere. Dieting for me is always starts tomorrow. Since I am cooking for my family, I have all the reasons to prepare healthy meals for them.
Thanks to the FitTea 14-day detox, I am on a much better and inspiring start! I know I have been eating a lot of processed foods that my body has no way to flush out in time before the extra weight ends up around my waistline, thighs and arms! I feel that I am as big as Fiona, the Shrek’s princess!
Today, I am sharing my FitTea review with others who may want to hear about my experience before they try it themselves. First of all, the bag of leaves is a combination of everything natural. Of course, I did my own research about what is included and what the effects are after consumption.
1. Organic green tea, which burns fat faster and improves physical performance, improves brain function and increases mental acuity, has bioactive compounds that improve health, has antioxidants that may lower the risk of various cancers, protects your brain in old age lowering the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, kills bacteria, improving dental health and lowering risk of infection, may lower the risk of type two diabetes, reduces the risk of heart ailments, helps you lose weight and keeps you from being obese.
2. Oolong Wu Yi has all the effects of green tea, but the substance called polyphenol in oolong wu yi makes energy and metabolism much more faster.
3. Rooibos is rich in antioxidants, dense in minerals, is free of caffeine, improves blood circulation and settles the stomach.
4. Ginger relieves digestive issues, prevents nausea, reduces pain and inflammation,
5. Pomegranate lowers blood pressure, may help in preventing cancer, improves immunity, increases libido, helps in digestion, makes you look younger, possibly because it lowers stress levels, helps prevent Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s and prevents plaque formation.
6. Guarana has the energy boosting effects that is slowly released in the body so it helps to sustain one’s energy. It also suppresses hunger and encourages bowel movement, therefore, promoting weight loss.
7. Birch is anti-inflammatory and helps in flushing out toxins. It increases urination and helps in treatment of edemas.
8. Stevia is a natural sweetener.
9. Corn is rich in vitamins, provides necessary minerals, has antioxidants, prevents anemia, lowers LDL cholesterol, controls diabetes and hypertension, protects your heart and reduces risk of hemorrhoids and colorectal cancer.
10. Honey powder is dehydrated honey, which is also a natural sweetener, but can be put in tea bags without anything dripping.
Knowing what all these ingredients that are provided for my body, I got more excited. Imagine all that in the convenience of a tea bag!
First thing in the morning when I wake up, I make sure I boil some water. Then, I put a tea bag in my mug and pour hot water in it. I cover it with a saucer for about four minutes. That is important in preparing tea. You get as much extract as you possibly can while it’s in the water. My tea also stays warm longer. While checking my emails, I drink my tea and relax. I do not feel like eating afterwards. I feel full before I feel hungry and then it is almost lunch time. I would eat, but never as much as I used to. My big appetite is gone, but I do not feel weak at all. I find that I have more energy doing chores around the house! I was even wanting to do my own garden for the first time!
Since the FitTea results have been so positive for me, it’s going to be part of my daily routine. It is my new best friend when it comes to my health and well being. I will stick to it even if I reach my desired weight and waistline size. Their tagline: “Give us a few weeks and we’ll give you a new waistline,” is really true because I can feel the difference already. My clothes are my measuring tools. I can now wear the jeans that I kept stored away because my tummy bulge. It still has a bulge, but not as much as before. I guess a couple of more months and I will be back to the slimmer me!
I am sure going to watch what I put in my mouth to make the process of losing weight more effective. I know that binging on fast food may hamper this process, but at least I also know that with FitTea, there is still hope for me. When I detox, I have the energy I need, my immune system is stronger, my fats are burning, my digestive system runs smoothly every single day and I receive my daily supply of antimicrobials. What else can I ask for?