It’s not easy to be a mom and still have a successful career. Many moms have decided to put their careers on the hold because they felt their first priority should be their family. Others continued with their professional lives and usually feel completely overwhelmed trying to manage their time between work, cleaning and cooking. In either case, the time comes when you need to continue your education. If you’re a stay-at-home mom, you know that eventually you will have to return to the workforce. If you decide to continue working while raising your family, there will be a time where you’ll need more education to get a promotion or even a better job than you have before.
And how can you manage all this? Days only have 24 hours and you already think you don’t have time for anything else. How can you do all that you do regularly and still be able to take educational courses?
First things first: you are not alone. Many moms are in your shoes right now. Many others have already accomplished what now seems impossible for you. How did they do it? They took online courses at Wisconsin University Online, an accredited institution, where the online programs are built especially for busy adults, just like you.
When you sign up for Concordia Wisconsin University, you have a lot of different options. The areas of study covered are just amazing: from business to nursing, from counseling to health services. You can choose from free massive open online courses (MOOCs) or email courses, to low priced Academies where you can earn digital badges, to full degrees ranging from bachelor’s to a doctorate.
While juggling family, work and school commitments can be a challenge, it doesn’t have to be impossible.
The reasons why learning online is becoming more popular every day include:
1. A wide range of programs and courses to choose from: you now have many different options that were only available at traditional universities. From choosing the area of study you prefer to the different online programs available, you will find the perfect solution for you.
2. It’s a lot cheaper: online programs, like the ones at Concordia University Wisconsin, are very affordable, especially when you compare them with the traditional private colleges.
3. You manage your own time: by engaging in an online program, you will be able to save precious time. You won’t be stuck in traffic driving to class, for example, and you will have more time for your family. And since students and teachers don’t need to be in the virtual classroom at the same time, you can take the online courses at your own pace.
4. You can do it at any point in your life: you can Sign up for Concordia University Wisconsin Online and take your online courses while working, while in-between jobs, or while you are raising your family.
5. Improve your technical skills at the same time: when you are taking courses online you will learn not only about the area of study you choose, but you will also develop your computer skills since you will need to use different learning management systems (LMS) and programs.
To learn more about this online university, check out Concordia Wisconsin University Online today and review all of their options. This is the first step to creating new future opportunities for you or someone you know.
This is a sponsored post. All opinions stated are my own.